Today I held my 13th straight KFL Fantasy Draft. This is a custom league that starts 2 QB, 2D, PPR and QB passing TD are worth 6pts.
As you can see I had the 9th pick and went QB, QB early. I was open to taking a RB with one of my first two picks but in this league I would not have had many QB options at 32.
I missed out on Ridley, Marshall and Fitzgerald right before I took SJax, Bush and Wayne. My team would look a lot different is those picks came through.
Overall I like my team, but I am concerned about the WR position. We'll have to see. I expect Bush to get 10 targets a game as a receiver, I just hope he stays healthy.
How'd I do?
1. (9) Peyton Manning (Den - QB)
2. (12) Tom Brady (NE - QB)
3. (29) Steven Jackson (Atl - RB)
4. (32) Reggie Bush (Det - RB)
5. (49) Reggie Wayne (Ind - WR)
6. (52) Wes Welker (Den - WR)
7. (69) Pierre Garcon (Was - WR)
8. (72) Eddie Lacy (GB - RB)
9. (89) New England (NE - DEF)
10. (92) Baltimore (Bal - DEF)
11. (109) Jay Cutler (Chi - QB)
12. (112) Josh Gordon (Cle - WR)
13. (129) Zach Sudfeld (NE - TE)
14. (132) Ronnie Hillman (Den - RB)
15. (149) Alshon Jeffery (Chi - WR)
16. (152) Blair Walsh (Min - K)