Now that the Draft and Free Agency have settled down, its time to look ahead to Fantasy Football.
Here is an early look at QB Rankings as I see them now.
1. Cam Newton, Panthers - Why not, he has a full offseason to work with the offense.
2. Aaron Rodgers, Packers - Fantasy Stud.
3. Tom Brady, Patriots - When does he start to fall off?
4. Matthew Stafford, Lions - Pencil him in as top 5 Fantasy QB for next decade.
5. Philip Rivers, Chargers - Bounce back season.
6. Drew Brees, Saints - Team and contract issues are distraction.
7. Mike Vick, Eagles - If he stays healthy.
8. Jay Cutler, Bears - Better put up big numbers.
9. Eli Manning, Giants - Elite QB, maybe he should be higher.
10. Tony Romo, Cowboys - Is this the year?
11. Peyton Manning, Broncos - Is he healthy?
12. Ben Roethlisberger, Steelers - Still grinding away.
13. Matt Schaub, Texans - If he stays healthy they may be headed to Superbowl.
14. Matt Ryan, Falcons - Needs to put up wins in playoffs.
15. Ryan Fitzpatrick, Bills - Will the team take the next step?
16. Carson Palmer, Raiders - It's the Raiders, no idea what you'll get.
17. Andy Dalton, Bengals - Needs to open things up this year.
18. Joe Flacco, Ravens - He thinks he's elite, let's see it.
19. Kevin Kolb, Cardinals - He has talent on offense. He better use it or he's out of a job.
20. Josh Freeman, Bucs - Needsbyo remover from terrible season under new coach.
21. Alex Smith, San Fran - More weapons and a full offseason with Coaches.
22. Sam Bradford, Rams - This team headed in the right direction.
23. Robert Griffin, Washington - Solid talent.
24. Andrew Luck, Colts - No talent around him.
25. Matt Cassel, Chiefs - Time to perform or move on.
26. Matt Hasselbeck, Titans - Solid team but no fantasy value.
27. Matt Flynn, Seahawks - Nothing going on in the NW.
28. Mark Sanchez, Jets - Will be replaced by Tebow before seasons end.
After that, there's no value.
I'll update this list as we get closer to the season.